“Durban Business Fair 2019 to Focus on the opportunities to exploit in the current 4th Industrial Revolution…”
September 2019, Durban – The Durban Business Fair is shifting things around by introducing sessions that will explore the opportunities for business for youth in the modern society. We are planting a shift in the minds of our youth, were social & digital media will no longer be viewed as a tool for just your ordinary post in a bid to attract likes and shares, but rather as a powerful instrument for profit generating activities that will see young people position themselves as influential brands that will participate effectively in the economy of Durban and the country as a whole.
The YOUTH CONNECT will be held on the 27th September 2019 from 9am at the Durban ICC and will be centralized around the theme of the Durban Business Fair: “Journey through Innovation” – “How Digital & Social Media can Build your Brand & Grow your Business.” The Youth Connect is open to the public and free to attend.
The programme will feature a vibrant and experienced panel of speakers and presenters such as:
- Aaron Lynch: Strategist, content producer and performer. Has been a part of Superbalist.com, GQ South Africa and MrDoveton.com
- Molife Kumona: Online Editor & Digital Head Conde Nast South Africa for the titles GQ, GLAMOUR and House & Garden
- Nolusindiso Mchunu: Fashion & Lifestyle Influencer based in Durban
- Selby ‘Selbeyonce’ Mkhize: Television & Radio Personality
- Nonjabulo Gasa: Managing Director of Smartipants Technologies
- Aurelia Albert: CEO of Innovate Durban
- Dr Simo Mthethwa: Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Sciences Lecturer (UKZN)